Saturday, July 01, 2006

Flexcar

The Oregonian called me a couple of weeks ago to ask if I'd be willing to disclose the details of my Flexcar travels during a week in May. The idea of the story (actually, a side bar to an article about Flexcar) was to follow a car for a week. It just happened to be the car I reserve, which is parked two blocks from my house. After reading Follow that car, you'll see that Vinny's the one who uses the car - not me.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Flexcar, give their site a look to learn about the program. I absolutely love it. If my feet, bike or Tri-Met can't get me where I need to go when I need to go, Flexcar's got my back.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Hi vegamy, i found your blog through Sarah Kramer's. I hope to see more from you on here!!

Take care,
K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home